TSA (Technology Student Association)
- Description: Technology Student Association (TSA) takes the study of STEM beyond the classroom and gives students the chance to pursue academic challenges among friends with similar goals and interests.
- Sponsor(s): Jennifer Curry
- Meeting Dates: Meetings will be held in Mrs. Curry's room, 197. Students may only enter the building in the doors by the attendance office. *****First Meeting will be Tuesday morning, SEPT 25th!!*****
- Fee: General Membership Fee $25 (includes a club t-shirt and covers affiliation fees) , Competition fees are extra. General membership fee of $25 is due at the first general meeting which will be Tuesday morning, SEPT 25th!
- Application Process: Students must fill out the online application and pay their $25 general membership fee. If students choose to compete, they must pay additional fees that cover travel and conference fees.
- Club Requirements: All students must attend general meetings and students who are competing must attend weekly meetings to prepare for upcoming competitions. General meeting times will be announced during morning homeroom. The WCMS TSA Schoology group will also have meeting information as well.