West Collierville Middle School
- We will promote the academic and social growth of students by clearly stating high expectations for student achievement and character.
- We will collaborate with our professional learning communities to develop curriculum, utilizing research-based instructional strategies and technologies, to promote active involvement of students and provide for their individual abilities, talents, and varied experiences.
- We will provide a continuous cycle of assessment, encompassing a variety of methods to accommodate various learning styles for all students.
- We will utilize varied resources and effective classroom management in order to provide a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically, and intellectually safe.
- We will provide a caring, compassionate environment in which all individuals are respected, diversity is embraced, and achievement is celebrated.
- We will act in a professional manner with integrity and honesty by modeling lifelong learning through ongoing professional development.
- We will involve students, families, faculty and staff, and the surrounding community as an integral part of the student’s successes through collaboration, shared decision-making, and open lines of communication.
The mission of West Collierville Middle School faculty, staff, and stakeholders is to provide a safe, supportive environment and ensure that every student attains academic proficiency or beyond in all subjects while challenging them to meet their full intellectual, creative, emotional, and physical potential.
In collaboration with all stakeholders, West Collierville Middle School envisions a safe and secure environment which is academically challenging, artistically centered, wellness oriented, and technologically advanced that equips all students to become lifelong learners and productive, contributing citizens.