Weekly Agenda Jan. 14-18
This week we will be finishing examining the Jackson Presidency with a look at the Indian Removal Act and its impact. We will have our Vocab. quiz Tuesday #'s1-10 and Test over Jackson's Presidency Friday.
Week 2 Objectives:
1. I can define and explain how the Nullification Crisis promoted sectionalism in our nation.
2. I can define and explain the impact of the Indian Removal Act.
3. I can explain why Native Americans were forced off their land (Trail of Tears) (Causes & Effects).
4. I can explain the contributions of Sequoyah to the Cherokee to establish them as an equal people.
5. I can describe the experience of the Trail of Tears and how it affected the relationship between the Indians and the government.
6. I can review information for the Test on Friday.