Bridge Builders Collaborate is a leadership, diversity and community action training program for middle and high school students. Students who are selected make a one-year commitment. Within the year, students attend a one-week leadership conference in the summer and continue through the school year by attending a training, community action event and elective event each semester. Students develop leadership skills, build friendships, and work together to create positive change in the community.
HOW DOES BRIDGE BUILDERS BENEFIT STUDENTS?
* Increase confidence, teamwork, critical thinking and communication skills
* Identify strengths and explore issues important to them
* Make connections with youth leaders from across the Mid-South
February 14, 2020 Early application deadline. All applications must be turned
into Ms. Reich or submitted online.
April 10, 2020 Final application deadline.
Visit www.bridgesusa.org/collaborate to learn more about this program and watch videos of what it's like.
Two ways to apply
- See Ms. Reich for a paper application.
- Go to www.bridgesusa.org/collaborate to complete the online application.
Contact Rachel Reich, school counselor, with any questions.
854-2345 (ext. 6)